Shoulder Season Rates
May 15 - Jul 1 & Aug 23 - Oct 15
Peak Season Rates
Jul 1 - Aug 22
If you need to cancel your reservation:
- Full refund if more than 9 days out
- Half refund if 2-9 days out
- No refund if less than 48 hours out
Weather cancellations are at the discretion of our experienced captains who prioritize your safety and comfort. We do not sail in rain, thunderstorms, or excess wind. In the event that we have to cancel your cruise due to weather, we will issue you a full refund or you can reschedule.
- No kids under 5 permitted on public daytime cruises.
- No kids under 13 permitted on public sunset cruises.
- Kids of any age are welcome on private cruises.
- Kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult and wear a life vest per Coast Guard regulations.
If you enjoy your experience, tips for our hard-working crew are very much appreciated! As a general guideline, 15 to 20% of your fare is industry standard.
Well-behaved dogs are permitted on private charters, but not on public cruises. Please let us know if you would like to bring your pet aboard.
Swimming off the boats is unfortunately not permitted, but we can give you some great recommendations for great swimming spots for before or after your cruise!
Cruises are non-smoking.
FOOD & DRINKS
BYO food and drinks (alcoholic or otherwise). We have an ice box, cutlery, glassware, etc. on board for you to enjoy your picnic.