Booking your Cruise
We're looking forward to sailing with you!
Book with confidence.
✔ No processing fees
✔ Full refund if the weather doesn't cooperate
✔ Change cruise date up to 48 hours in advance
✔ Cancel for a full refund up to 9 days in advance
- Be sure to mark the "book entire cruise" box.
- For safety reasons and to make sure smaller parties have an enjoyable time, we ask that groups with 7 guests or more book a private cruise on Friend Ship.
- If you do not see a cruise time that works for you, let us know. We can try to add on an earlier cruise.
- The site limits bookings to 10, but if you have 11 or 12 guests, book for 10 and write the total number of guests in the notes section.
- Please call us if you have a group over 12 guests and would like to book a tandem cruise.
If you enjoy your experience, tips for our hard-working crew are very much appreciated! As a general guideline, most guests tip about 15-20% of their fare.
- If your cruise of choice is unavailable, you can register on the wait list. To manage your expectations, only about 10% get off the wait list.
- The closer to the date of the cruise, the less likely that you will get off the wait list.
- If you'd like to be put on a "General Waitlist" for any cruise that opens up in a date range, please email us.
- If you book an alternate cruise and your cruise of choice opens up, you can change your reservation at no extra cost.